CUSTOM HOME BUILD IN WOODBOURNE, NY
We recently completed a custom home build for a client in Woodbourne, New York. This 1,148 square-foot Amherst-style floor plan provides a very functional, open layout, with many of the features that a growing family desires. The ample-sized master bedroom is equipped with plenty of storage space with his and her closets and a full master bathroom. The well-appointed open kitchen has plenty of counter space with a spacious dining area, making meal service a snap. The laundry/utility room is conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen and the dining area opens out to the rear deck, perfect for entertaining.
The home’s open floor plan encourages a family-friendly concept where everyone always feels included. The small, but inviting, covered front porch welcomes all to pull up a rocking chair and enjoy the weather and changing seasons in upstate New York.
Additional Home Features Include:
• Upgraded kitchen cabinets with soft-close doors and drawers
• Utility room with washer and dryer hookups
• Sliding glass doors off of the dining area
• Rear pressure treated deck with premium decking
• Front entry deck with premium decking
• Full seamless gutters with down spouts
• Owens Corning Lifetime Architectural Shingles
• Ten-year Homeowners Warranty by RWC
• Home professionally cleaned